**NEW FOR 2018/19 - HALF TERM BOOKINGS**
For schools with tighter budgets, the Half-termly sessions have been introduced to ensure all children can get access to the highest standard of PE sessions.
With six different packages to choose from - ranging from five weeks to eight weeks - these smaller programmes provide the same expert classes over a shorter period of time.
Ideal for new schools also, why not mix and match half-terms to suit your school calendar and allow us to build you a bespoke package that works with the curriculum.
The approximate dates* for the 2018/19 terms are:
- Autumn 1 - Monday 3rd September 2018 to Friday 26th October 2018 (8 weeks)
- Autumn 2 - Monday 5th November 2018 to Friday 21st December 2018 (7 weeks)
- Spring 1 - Monday 7th January 2019 to Friday 15th February 2019 (5 weeks)
- Spring 2 - Monday 25th February 2019 to Friday 29th March 2019 (5 weeks)
- Summer 1 - Monday 15th April 2019 to Friday 24th May 2019 (6 weeks)
- Summer 2 - Monday 3rd June 2019 to Wednesday 24th July 2019 (8 weeks)
(please note these are only approximate dates based on Leeds school holidays. If your school operates outside of Leeds and has different term times, this can easily be catered for)
The Half Term Package provides schools with the following options for one half-term (Autumn 1, Autumn 2, Spring 1, Spring 2 or Summer 1 or Summer 2) over the academic year (September 2018 to July 2019)
- A weekly hour of ppa/pe
- A weekly blocked afternoon or morning with 1 or several classes
- A weekly whole school day of PE with several classes
- Lunch-time club (optional)
- After-school club (optional)
Choose your own curriculum or let us do all the work for you!
Using the power of Sport, the Arts and Gaming, we are able to encourage children and young people to lead an active lifestyle as well as providing an environment where every child can succeed whilst increasing confidence and self esteem.
Every school requires something different and therefore we listen to what you want, build a tailor-made package around those requirements, and deliver an expert service.
Just some of the activities we cover are:
- Dance - Gymnastics - Football - Basketball - Performing Arts - Dodgeball - Skipping - Tennis - Cricket - Rugby - Athletics - Minecraft Curriculum Support
All sessions are subject to the highest quality checks and delivered by our team of fully qualified coaches. By opting to use LSA to deliver your PE sessions, you are guaranteeing your school receives the same Primary PE Specialist every week who is able to integrate our sessions into your school's daily routine.
Book a free trial with the LSA team
If you would like a FREE trial with two of our coaches, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to organise at your convenience.
We are currently able to provide sessions up until the end of the Summer term however early booking is advised.